sponsoring a bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brandy563

Reaction score
I was just looking through the alabama ears sight at all the adoptable bunnies and ran across the sponsor section. There's this little bunny up for adoption that is just so cute and adorable

midnight

his name is midnight and he's actually here because of hurricane Katrina. I would be really interested in adopting him except i'm not planning on finding Cairo a friend untill she's old enough to be spayed. So i was thinking, why not look into sponsoring him, i mean anything to help the little guy.

I was just curious if anyone here has sponsored a rabbit, or thought about sponsoring a rabbit, and if not then will think about sponsoring a rabbit.

it was just something that crossed my mind :)

I've never done that before, but it sure sounds like a good idea.

I have a friend that sponsors adoptable cats from a local rescue. Sounds like a great idea :thumbup

You can also donate items like litter pans, toys, and other things (they actually have a list of some things they are in need of) i'm just trying to get the thought out there :biggrin

Latest posts

Back