Sparky and Scooter

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slavetoabunny

Reaction score
I thought it was about time to start a 2008 blog for Sparky and Scooter. Here are a few pics to start it off:

My pretty Scooter:
IMG_0597.jpg

We're out of here:
IMG_0596.jpg

How about a little kiss:
IMG_0595.jpg

Thank you daddy:
IMG_0593.jpg

Let me think about it a bit:
IMG_0592.jpg

Yummy kale:
IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

Regal Sparky:
IMG_0590.jpg

That orthodontic work really payed off:
IMG_0576.jpg

Life is so tough:
IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

Patti, I love your Babies. The are so cute.

Great lookingrug too, it would look great in my bedroom it's blue & yellow.

Susan:)

Looks like Scooter likes to groom Sparky?

They are so pretty! I love the "peeking out the box" Scooter does LOL!

They are both absolutely precious..i love the pictures of them hanging out together in their box....bunny love:inlove:

Cheryl

Awww, Sparky and Scooter are soo cute! I've always wanted to see a mini-rex in real life, their fur just looks soooo soft.

Love the blog so far! :D

I just love these guys!:inlove: I want my next bun to be a rex like either of them. May I ask how you got them? When I search Petfinder, I don't see Castor or Opals very often at all:grumpy:.

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
I just love these guys!:inlove: I want my next bun to be a rex like either of them. May I ask how you got them? When I search Petfinder, I don't see Castor or Opals very often at all:grumpy:.

Both of my girls came from 4-H gals. Want a castor? I have met both of these beauties, Patty and Annie:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5625837

They have a wonderful foster home with the Zimmermans, but giving then a forever home would open up a (huge) pen for another foster. These buns are soooo awesome....I (almost) risked a divorce to bring them home. Annie and Patty are seniors, but need a loving home!! Annie and Patty have been at the Zimms for at least the last 3 years that I know of.

Oh, thanks so much for giving me that link;)! They're so cute.:D Unfortunately, I am looking for a much younger bun. About a year or two old at the most. Due to recently losing Ang, I want a bun I can spend a long time with;).

What colors are Sparky and Scooter? I was thinking Castor and Opal, but I'm not so sure. Sparky might be red?

You know, when we got Bo, I didn't want a brown bunny cause I thought they were boring LOL!

I LOVE my castor boy! I think they are one of the most beautiful rabbits! but then again aren't all mini-rex and rex gorgeous? :biggrin2:

Aww I love the new pictures, Patti! Ive always wanted a minirex with a white belly-they are just so adorable!

Sparky and Scooter remind me so much of Millie and Ruby (RIP :()- so beautiful and velvet like :)

Haley

I love how soft their fur looks in your photos....just amazing. I almost feel like I can reach out and touch it...

They're beautiful bunnies and it is obvous that they are greatly loved...

Peg

i didn't realize both your girls were rexies:biggrin2:. they look so soft:inlove:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Haley wrote:
Thanks for bumping this- we need more pics, Patti!
:yeahthat:

Definately!! It's a crime to deprive us of pics for so long! :p
i almost didn't:whistling

slavetoabunny wrote:
LOL, I can taked a hint. I'll work on posting some pictures later on. I have to leave on a 140 mile (round trip) transport shortly.

i think something got lost in the translation here:p.

please please please give us a few picys of everyone:balloons::cry4:

Latest posts

Back