Sorry No Rabbits here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The haircut does look really good! Two thumbs up!

How long has your sister been playing the violin? I've tried to get mydaughter to take interest in violin lessons, but she's at that agewhere she has her own opinion about what she would rather do.

Very nice pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

Great photos! What do you mean smokingand drinking aren't cool? How else do I cope withreality? :D

Very nice photos and love the haircut, DocPete! You look more mature (not necessarily older) with thenew cut.

Lissa wrote:
Greatphotos! What do you mean smoking and drinking aren'tcool? How else do I cope with reality? :D

lisa YES!!! i love this statement!

pete i definitly like you hair much!!! better! its fits you much better

sara

dr_peter_kraz wrote:
I got home right after I heard a couple songs. Now with that said This is me and my new short hair

This is outside Natasha's

So the name of the place you went to is Natasha's????

Mmmmm Natasha is my name and I never seen you here at my house LOL And if I did you would of had to bring Faye LOL:p:p:p:p

Great haircut by the way :)

Short sides and back and messy on top is definatley what we are doing a lot of lately:)

My goal is to rid the world of Mullets!! ewwwwwwwwww

ariel wrote:

My goal is to rid the world of Mullets!! ewwwwwwwwww

lmao hahaha there is this woman that works at walmart and she has theultumite mullet were talking jet black stacked high on her hean thenlon and strait to her but! lol i saw her in mcdonalds th othe day andjoshua was like look a McMullet.

sara

gjsara wrote:
[/b]
mcdonalds th othe day and joshua was like look a McMullet.
[/quote]

ROFLMAO. I cannot stand Mullets, they just don't "do it" forme, whenever someone is sitting in my chair and asks for one or has oneand they want it trimmed I always say "are you sure you don't want tomaybe go a different style today??? maybe for fun" LOL

From what I was told last year they made a bit of a comeback over seas, gawd i hope that craze does not catch on here!! LOL:D

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
The haircut does look really good! Two thumbs up!

How long has your sister been playing the violin? I've tried to get mydaughter to take interest in violin lessons, but she's at that agewhere she has her own opinion about what she would rather do.

Very nice pictures!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!
no problum, shes been playing since 14 and shes 26 now.

dr_peter_kraz wrote:
blueyes65 wrote:
Doc's canhave fun too:DNice hair cut:cool:What type ofDoctor are you anyway? just curious:p
med school to be a medicaldoctor/ at a hospital/ perhaps private practice

Hmmm...maybe you could help me figure out some of these medical words Iam trying to transcribe...When you do become a doctorpleasemake sure you dictate clearly!! I am going to be amedical transcriptionist and some of these doctors are just terrible atdictating.

Good luck with the rest of your medical school.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back