Sorry if this has been addressed before...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hummer

Reaction score
I have no trouble with the pictures themselves, Iwould like to post more than one pic in a post and am not sure how todo it? I saw a post on here referring to PhotBucket but I amnot really wanting to join another site right now. I haveImage Expert on my computer and it is great.

Any help here would really be appreciated, thanks alot.

Debbie

That's the only way I know of to do it.Photobucket doesn't send you emails or anything if that's a concern. Itis also free. I've used it for a year now and have not had aproblem.

Tina

All anyone has todo to put more than one photo into each post is after you've placedyour photo your cursor will end up at the bottom right side of thephoto... all you do is hit enter...then hit your image button on thetool bar again. This will bring up the window to place your link into.Then you can minimize this entire window while you go get your link ifyou need to. Or if you already know what your link is just type it in.

Repeat that process as many times asphotos you have. Then you don't need to make a separate post for eachphoto.

Hope that helps!

RaspberrySwirl

Latest posts

Back