Sorry I haven't be online for a while

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:pray: While it's hardly any consolation, I'm glad you're in a position to spend so much time with him! I've never had a loved one suffer from a terminal illness, but I lost both of my parents very abruptly (my dad to a heart attack when I was nine, my mom to a pulmonary embolism when I was 21) so I know just how painful it is to lose someone that's such an integral part of your life.

As overwhelming as losing someone suddenly can be, I've always felt that it must be far more difficult to have weeks or even months "to say goodbye". I really hope that you and your son are able to find ways to look past all he's going through (as much as is possible, anyway) and truly enjoy the time you're sharing together.

You're both in our prayers. I lost both my parents, my dad was natural causes and my mom, "the chimney" to throat cancer. Nancy's dad was 94 and was given 2 months to live and he commited suicide. Nancy's mother turned 101 in October, but she's mostly a vacancy. Getting old just isn't fun Bill, but I can't even imagine going thru your trial. Blessed Be.

Back