Sorry guys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry I haven't done my news for a couple of weeks and sorry I haven't really been posting, I will try - just had so much going on.

Been so generally unhappy and feeling so lonely lately I've been keeping to myself more, and I've been busy with Annie and homework etc.

Which leads me onto my first rant,
Annie - originally we were supposed to be doing 5 performances, thats barely enough seriously! I love it, but the director said we were only doing 4. Not sure why, that was ages ago, the shows are supposed to start a week today, but yesterday we were told we are now only doing 2 shows. Because 'its not good enough' :shock:
I agree with them... but its just the adults aren't taking it seriously enough - us orphans have had our scripts down and everything for like 3 weeks now and the adults still have thier scripts and aren't putting anything into it!
So its their fault we're only doing 2 shows, when I found out I actually cried I'm so upset! Months of rehersing for only 2 shows??
And we are rehersing Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and then the shows are both on the Saturday :grumpy:

I'm kind of sick of everything right now, I've been crying nearly everynight :?
This is a bit unrelated to my misery but also I hate those adverts on tv.. the NSPCC ones - they make me cry every time I see one. Seriously - I can't wait till I'm old enough to have more money so I can try and help them :tears2:

Tonight I have a meeting at school about work experience, and I really have no idea where I want to go, what to do its extremely soon! :shock:

*cries*

Latest posts

Back