Sorry for all the topics heres an all about

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abusedwolf

Reaction score
Sooo
My bunnies are drinking ALOT of water we dont have a small hanging waterthing
Its big
And we fill it TWICE a day
Another thing
Anyone know a good nesting? I have pine but i dont know if it is soft enough .such a worrysome daddy.
Also whats a good thing to give mothering bunbuns? She eats pretty much anything
Carrots aside... But lettuce, carrot tops, broccoli ect
Also Alais is getting like meaaan
Kicking and thrashing now when we pick him up and not wanting to be pet is that normal he used to love snugs :<
Hmmhmmhmm what else
OH. YES i am kinda scared to get them fixed since yeah will it like ruin there bond?
And what are good bunny toys treats to get
Thats all ^.^

Have a gay day

That's a lot of questions in one thread!! You know you can search for previous threads on those topics and see what the answers were. It would be helpful for you to let us know how many rabbits you are talking about, what sex they are, and what ages they are. It kind of sounds like you have some babies and a mom and maybe a buck too.

If you are not wanting to fill up the water bottle twice a day, maybe you could get a couple of bottles and then just fill them once a day. Whatever the case, it is important that they have fresh water at all times so just give them as much as they need.

I like to make or gather free rabbit toys from my neighborhood like apple or willow twigs and pine cones. The twigs you can give them fresh or dried. The pine cones should be dried and someone posted directions on how to do that. They also like cardboard tubes to chew on like from paper towels or toilet paper. You can stuff them with hay or cut them into strips and make a ball with a treat inside. I also just give them cardboard boxes with a door cut in one side. They like to dig or chew and hop on top of them. Old phone books make a good digging toy too.

I'll let some other members tackle the food, nesting, and spay/neuter questions, but I hope my contribution helps.

Do you have a mother with babies? If you do I wouldn't use wood shavings alone in the nest box- to dusty for tiny babies. Grass hay would be the natural choice and better, some use shredded paper. If a doe is nursing she will drink tons and tons of water. She should be separated from the the buck and the buck shouldn't be around the kits. The buck kicking might be hormonal especially if he can see and smell a fertile doe around.

Yes, that's a lot of questions. A more detailed explanation would be helpful. How many rabbits, are they all together, is it a mom and babies, how old are the babies, what are your rabbits normally fed, more info about the rabbit you are having issues with, more about the rabbits you don't want to split up?

Latest posts

Back