Sorry first one didn't go through! What color are these?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nursing101

Reaction score
14646_131322_410000004.jpg
14646_131322_390000002.jpg
14646_131322_380000001.jpg

[align=center]Pretty sure the first one would be a harlequin =)

We may need to see a picture of the white one's back! Looks like a broken to me, but I'm not an expert XD

Yeah the first one is a harlequin, though not a whole lot of stripes. And the second one probably is a broken tricolor. They are SO CUTE!!! I wanna snuggle them!

She's a charlie broken tricolor (charlie means she has waaaay more white than color) And harlequin is the solid form of broken tricolor, it just means three colors. It makes since considering one is a solid tricolor (harlequin) and the other is broken tricolor.

I think they are double manes but you won't know until they get a little older and see if they keep their skirt and their full manes. It's hard to tell unless you saw them at birth, then they'd have hairless, colorless areas where they wooly skirt later grows in. BUT if they're mixed with Angora, they probably will keep the skirts.

I just wanna steal them, they are too cute!

It's not actually called broken tri - just tricolor. A tricolor is a "broken" harlequin (white base with harlequin colored spots). The other two are Japanese Harlequins.

They are very beautiful. Breeder Kim Croak was working on the variety a few years ago. Sadly, she was killed in a car accident.

Oh okay, that makes sense. I was just wondering why they called it tricolor when there was only 2 colors in the spots! Lol. I'm still learning new things about color patterns

I love the richer color stripe down the darker bunn. It's almost like it was running through flower and dusted the skirt. Way too cute! :inlove:

They are very cute!! I really wish I could love on them, they're so fluffy and soft looking :)

Latest posts

Back