Sore Hock?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some pictures. She keeps licking the ointment after a bit once I let it absorb, so I don't know if it's working as well as it could be. I'm almost wanting to wrap her foot so she doesn't lick the medicine off.

I only have a bad picture of the foot I started treating a few days after the first foot. Can't really see much change in the other one.

It's hard to see because I can't use a flash or it goes really bright, but to give you an idea.

From the 24th of February:

Bunnypictures-Leanne278.jpg

From a couple of days ago:

Bunnypictures-Leanne307.jpg

It seems to be getting a bit better.

I didn't put any ointment on yesterday because she was stressing out when I tried to pick her up, so thought I would give her a bit of a break for a day. I'm going to put some on in half an hour and take some pictures.

It's looking the same today. I forgot to take a picture. There's some calluses forming on her heel. The little cracked scratches on her foot have started to heal. It's becoming more smooth and a pinky red colour. I'm pretty happy with the progress, but I don't think it will heal completely.

Latest posts

Back