Sora and Kairi's Blog...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandz2710

Reaction score
[align=center]This is my place to tell you about my little girls...Sora and Kairi! :D[/align]

[align=center]They are my babies, roughly 6/7weeks old and SO cute...(well Sora is technically Matts baby but I look after her! :)) Matts my bf by the way! I have some extra cute different photographs to what I put up in the new members thread! Here they are for anybody interested:
[/align]

[align=center]
Photo-0027.jpg

<< both babies nibbling grass!
[/align]

[align=center]
Photo-0026.jpg

<< Kairi curled up in a corner looking v uncomfortable lol!
[/align]

[align=center]
Photo-0025.jpg

<< My cheeky Sora - she's the littlest! ;)
[/align]

[align=center]
Photo-0029.jpg

<< I love this photograph of Kairi - aww, proud mummy alert!!!

Today though (10/07/06) we had a small incident...Sora decided that her run wasn't LARGE enough and escaped somehow! My Mum was the only one home because I was at Matts. So she rang me and I raced back home (luckily Matt lives like a 2minute walk round the corner). My garden backs onto a small paddock with loadsa pathways and roads nearby so we didn't know where she could be. Mum went one way and I went the other, luckily Mum found her and chased her back towards me. I launched myself to the ground and grabbed her and luckily no harm done to either myself or Sora...she's going to be nicknamed Houdini!!! Bless her. Bet she had an adventure! There was Kairi sitting as good as gold in the run and me swearing at Sora because she had me all worried (only had my bunnies about a week or twonow!)...I think I just have luck with rabbits as my old bunny Geri used to do the Houdini trick and always come back!!! Maybe they just love me?! After all who wouldn't forgive this cute face?!
Photo-0022.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]That's Sora and Kairi's story so far...more updates soon as we have more fun and they grow a little!!! :bunnydance:[/align]

[align=center]hugs and luv from SandZ, Sora and Kairi:anotherbun

[/align]

Very cute Bunnies.

Are they outdoor or indoor bunnies? It looks like they can squeeze thru the fence.

Soooska:apollo:

They are outdoor bunnies. Since these photographs were taken my Dad has removed all the fance panels and made the gaps smaller yet Sora still got out! :XI am going to have to put her inside the run today and see where she got out before so I can let me Dad know! :DBless them!

Today we got some wire and put that round the outside of the fences. There is NO WAY Sora and Kairi can get out now!!! Haha!!! Sat in their run with them for a while this afternoon and Sora kept looking at me quite miffed that we'd figured out her plan to escape ;)cheeky little bunnies...but I'm sure we'll have a load more dramas in Sora and Kairi's life to come yet!!! :bunnydance:Ahaaaa and I have some more cute photographs of my babies all curled up this afternoon but got to wait to bluetooth them off my phone at my boyfriends :?

I wouldn't say that! When I first got my doe (she was only 3.5 lbs at the time) she was able to jump 3'6" - 4' so keep an eye on them. They may not even try to jump it but one day they may just decided to try and jump right over so beware!

But they are so cute!

Oh I love Harlequins! Your girls are very cute!!

And ILOVEKingdom Hearts (and the names of your buns!!)

Hey guys - here are some more photographs of my little ones now they're a bit bigger! At the moment they are most miffed because it is raining therefore I have covered them up :D

Sorahas escaped from the run TWICE more since putting metal wire round the outside of the fence. We decided that she was jumping on top of the rabbit box (which I put in their run with them at all times incase they get scared) and jumping OVER the fence. Since then we have foiled her escape plan by putting small holed netting around the top of the run (but with enough space in the middle so I can get in and out) --- I have put the rabbit box UNDER this netting and SO FAR no more escapes :wink:

sorahide1.jpg
<< Sora "excuse me I'm trying to hide here!"
sorakairi1-1.jpg
<< Not the best picture but shows how cheeky they both are ;)
kairi1.jpg
<< It's thirsty work being this cute :) (Kairi)
kairi2.jpg
<< and HUNGRY work too ;) (Kairi)
sora1.jpg
<< Sora "yep I think I'll join you with that drink!":cool:
sora2.jpg
<< Just plain awwwwwh!!!! (Sora)
sorakairi2-1.jpg
<< Proving there is room for two inbetween a TREE and the run (their fave place to sit :?) funny bunnies!!!
sorakairi4.jpg
<< Awwwwwwh!!!! :anotherbun

No more stories as yet - both went for their Myxi jabs the other week (bless them). As I said, they're miffed with the rain because it means no going out BUT making more work for mummy as the pile of ripped up newspaper in the hutch gets bigger and bigger! :X

I simply love your bunnies' food dish. However, I'm a bit concerned about what you're feeding them. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of food is that?

Back