Sophie ate some chocolate

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
I was eating Milk Duds and then put the box on the table and got up to go in the kitchen. When I came back I thought Soph pooped on the couch and saw that it was a Milk Dud and he took 3 little bites some with the caramel on it.

I gave him some Oats to help his system flush it out of him. Geez I can't believe this. I'm going to be a wreak. Is there anything else I can do for him other then watch him constantly. I've been checking his box for softer poops or diarhea. *sigh*

Thanks Patti I feel like such a dork for letting this happen. I guess he didn't like it cuz he eats everything! He seems to be fine and his poops are ok and he's eating some hay. I just never heard of anyone with this issue so I was panicking.

I agree, My guys have eaten a lot more than that by accident as well, without issues. I have checked for neurological effects of eating poison by shining a flashlight in the eyes and see if the pupil dilation/constriction reflex is the normal.

Back