Soph & Tori pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Tori just had to lay on the scale for the bunnies.
tt57.jpg

tt61.jpg

This is Soph at the park it was so nice there and relaxing.

Soph103.jpg

Soph102.jpg

Soph101.jpg

Soph105-1.jpg

There's Sophie and Tori!!! Thanks so much for taking a couple pics Dayna!!! I have to say tho that Tori looks sooo neglected in that pile o' toys lol!! Soph looks great, I've always just loved his colouring!!! He's a good sized bun bun too! How old is he now?

p.s. I have that same blue cat play house thingie lol!!

p.s.s. Cats always have to lay where they'll find attention don't they hahahahaha!!!

Such a pretty cat! She isn't spoiled at all! ;) And I love Sophie, even though his name is so girly!

MagnoliaDee wrote:
There's Sophie and Tori!!! Thanks so much for taking a couple pics Dayna!!! I have to say tho that Tori looks sooo neglected in that pile o' toys lol!! Soph looks great, I've always just loved his colouring!!! He's a good sized bun bun too! How old is he now?

p.s. I have that same blue cat play house thingie lol!!

p.s.s. Cats always have to lay where they'll find attention don't they hahahahaha!!!
Soph is 6.5 lbs and is 7.5 yrs old now. I always thought he was a Dutch mix, he's a Broken Lynx Standard Rex mix, what a mouthful. Yeah Tori loves her tent it was Flash's too and they used to play in there but now Soph has a turn at it.

His markings on his chest that you can't see in the pics and his coloring attracted me to him in a pet store of about 40 other baby bunnies.

I hope he is going to get along with his new baby brother, oops it slipped. :bunnydance:

Eeeeks you're getting a baby bunny!!!! Do spill some more will ya!!! Hubby isn't on board with another bunny at present, but I'm trying to work on him. So in the mean time I'll have to live vicariously thru you o'kay... so details woman!!!!

I'm so excited I'm getting a Harlequin English Lop. I won't get him until October he's only 6 wks and his name is Bentley.

He's in the food bin so cute.

bentley2.jpg

Oh my... be still my heart!!! :inlove:Do you remember Otis? He's the EL that I held for a week during transport. He was sooooooooo (can I stress this enough?) sweet. You are gonna just love Bentley!!! He's the colour of Jacub too... so he's handsome as ever!!!

Oh my gosh... I just can't believe it. You just HAVE topost pics/vids, anything you get from the breeder... as well as many many photos/vids once he's home with you. Promise!

Eeeeeks, I'm just soo happy for you!!!

btw... that's the last time he'll fit in the food bin :biggrin2:

OMG he's soooo cute Dayna!!I'm gonna need lots of pics of him!

Wish I could get a new, big, bun for Rox to play with ;)

btw... I'm on vaca in Oct (hopefully) so I can swing by then to visit right?? hehehehe. Trust me I really wish!!!!

Hey Windy!!!! I'll post more pics I got from his breeder.

Sandra are you coming to NY? Yeah you can pass the word along.

Thanks Claire I wasn't sure about getting another bunny but when I saw this little guy there was a connection so I had to have him.

I can totally relate to making a connection. I have my eye on a bun, but because I opened my big mouth about a month ago (saying no more bunnies after these two)... hubby says no :mad:

If Bentley is anything as adorable as Otis was you will be in pure Heaven having him around! And he'll be a good sized hug too!!!

Latest posts

Back