Sooty licked Belle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
Ha ha everyone is probablly like yeah so what, but this is big for me. Sooty is really submissive, he is to the point that he is obnoxiously submissive , he follows Belle around and puts his head donw in front of her and follows her until she grooms him. She is a little aggressive and i seen her one time put her head down for him to groom and he wouldnt then she went and chased him and mounted him. So i got to thinking one day about "what if she just wants to be "loved" and wants him to groom her once in a while" So i tried the pumpkin on the head and the only thing i managed to do was cover the both of them in pumpkin, it was a mess they kept getting it all over the other on and themselves. Well for the last couple of weeks i have seen Sooty grooming Belles ears and the top of her head and i have to say she looks like she is thouroughly enjoying it,lol. I am so happy that he is showing that kind of bond with her that he wants to groom her,lol.

My mom was confused when i got all excited because he was licking her,lol. I walked away so i didnt scare him and make him stop,lol. I thi nk this is a big step for them too, her mounting has subsided somewhat since i squirt her when she does it and wont stop, I always thought that the obsessive humping was somewhat due to him not returning the affection,lol.

Wow Sooty seems like a twin to Buddy! That is exactly what Buddy used to do! That is great that Sooty was grooming Belle!

I still rarely see Buddy groom Roxie but he does!

Whoo Hoo..good boy Sooty!!

My Chocolate Bunny demands to be groomed.. all the time! (she's like..groom me...NOW!!!)lol...but she will groom the others when she is good and ready ;)

Cheryl

Latest posts

Back