Sometimes they are too Cute!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mewlingcricket

Reaction score
Okay for once I am talking about my hubby not my bunnies, at least not directly. Today is my 14th wedding anniversary. I got my husband what he always wants....tools. (not exactly romantic but its what he's been hinting at) Anyway, he comes home from work today and gives me the sweetest gift. He bought had t-shirts made with my rabbitry name on them, 1 for each of our two children, and 15 for adults so that I can give them to family/friends and have plenty for myself. It was so sweet.

12828_102223_140000000.jpg

In our 14 years he hasn't always been able to "get" me, but this year his thoughfulnessreally made my day.

sometimes they are just too cute!!!:wink

I started our rabbitry as a mother/daughter venture with my 8 year old. We were trying to come up with a name that both she and I would like. As they say out of the mouths of babes, she looked at me and said why don't we just call it the rabbit tree rabbitry? My husband and I liked it so much it stuck. We registered it with ARBA, and the rest is history.

Latest posts

Back