Something Special for Lanna21974

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn wrote:
God, I just want to scream "Don't Go there, Precious!"

*Crying Crying Crying*

I can't believe she's gone.
I felt the same way when I saw it. I do love it though. As I toldsandhill's in the pm...If nothing else the picture brought me somepeace knowing that Precious is at rainbow bridge and I will see himagain someday.

Lanna

Everyone's kind words about the painting ofPrecious mean a lot.... I know they mean a lot to me, but I'm sure theymean even more to Lanna.

Lanna21974, I am so sorry about Precious's passing, and that is why Iwanted to do a portrait of the sweet little bun. I really hope that ithasnt re-opened wounds that havent even had a chance to heal yet.

I got your p.m. with your addy, and just havent had a chance to respondback yet. (Had to make the family dinner, and countless otherchores....)

Lanna, i hope that your hanging in there okay.... We know how much Precious meant to you!

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Everyone's kind words about the painting of Precious mean alot.... I know they mean a lot to me, but I'm sure they mean even moreto Lanna.

Lanna21974, I am so sorry about Precious's passing, and that is why Iwanted to do a portrait of the sweet little bun. I really hope that ithasnt re-opened wounds that havent even had a chance to heal yet.

I got your p.m. with your addy, and just havent had a chance to respondback yet. (Had to make the family dinner, and countless otherchores....)

Lanna, i hope that your hanging in there okay.... We know how much Precious meant to you!
Youre so right Sandhill's. Their words meant a lot to me as well. I know I'm not the only one who will miss my baby.

I dont think I could have come up with a better pose or background. Youdid a wonderful job Sandhill's and nothing about the portrait made hispassing worse. It gave me sense of peace. It was like I was there withhim going to rainbow bridge...if that makes sense.

I am hanging in there. Anytime I see his cage...or the hutch outside itjust tears me up but I havent been able to clean all that up yet. I amgoing to try and do it tomorrow. :(

Thanks Again. (CAnt say it enough!!) Youre such a great artist and a wonderful person for doing that for me.

Lanna

Oh Sandhills I opened this and needed the tissuesas soon as I saw his picture. Was even worse by the time I'd scrolleddown and read all the moving messages.

Lanna I feel for you so much about not wanting to do anything to showthat little Precious is gone so finally. I'll be thinking of you, butdon't push yourself if you still don't feel up to doing it :(.

Kate

Sandhills you are truly amazing! youmust be painting 24/7! All of the portraits are done withexcellence. What a big heart you have....you wait wheneveryone gets theirs done I will get you:)I know you have asoft side for black bunnies:p:p

Debbie

lanna21974 wrote:
sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Everyone's kind words about the painting of Precious mean alot.... I know they mean a lot to me, but I'm sure they mean even moreto Lanna.

Youre so right Sandhill's. Their words meant a lot to me as well. I know I'm not the only one who will miss my baby.

I dont think I could have come up with a better pose or background. Youdid a wonderful job Sandhill's and nothing about the portrait made hispassing worse. It gave me sense of peace. It was like I was there withhim going to rainbow bridge...if that makes sense.

I am hanging in there. Anytime I see his cage...or the hutch outside itjust tears me up but I havent been able to clean all that up yet. I amgoing to try and do it tomorrow. :(

Thanks Again. (CAnt say it enough!!) Youre such a great artist and a wonderful person for doing that for me.

Lanna

Lanna things will get better soon! i was just like you when Misseydied.. i wouldnt go outside for a month (in the backyard that is) theday that Missey died.. the next day i had school.. and my mom and dadlet me stay home.. but i had to go back to 4th hour since i was failingthat class and i had to present! how bad is that?! i was just quiet..and i broke down crying soo many times! i just didnt care what peoplethought of me. because i was hurt soo badly..

i hope that you feel better.. and all this stress of what to do with that dog and the owner goes away very soon!

Latest posts

Back