Something Not so Great Turned into Something Great!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
As many of you may know, we have been working on bonding Buddy and Roxie outised now where it is not neutral. They have been doing pretty good but don't interact much during the bonding.

Well today after we fed them, we let Buddy out and locked Roxie's door. We forgot to lock the bottom part.

I went to Sunday school for a couple hours and when I came home, I was surprised to see BOTH Bud and Rox in the rosemary bush lying down! At first I was extremely scared but then I realized that they were just snuggling!

I then had to go to soccer, so I had to put them in. I gave both Buddy and Roxie a pellet. Only Buddy is trained to go inside when he gets a pellet. Buddy ran out of the rosemary and Roxie followed. Roxie accidentally went into Buddy's hutch though! :biggrin2:

I scooted Roxie out and she just ran to hers. He really did help her!

I am so glad that Buddy and Roxie didn't get in a fight! They could have been out together for hours or less. I'm not exactly sure. But that is progress.

:biggrin2:Megan:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back