Something is Wrong With My Bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katmais_mommy

Reaction score
My girl, Gopher, has something wrong with her leg/foot. Whenever she sits or stands, her foot is sticking out abnormally. Like, instead of putting her whole foot down flat, she keeps diagonal, as if she was standing on her "tippy toes", but on one foot. Other than that, she can hop normally.

I have a feeling of what might have caused it. I'm taking her to the vet next week, but i'm still so worried :(

Did she possibly step on somthing that hurt it? I would think it would be sore hocks, but it is only one foot. What is the thing you think caused it?

missmerlin2010 wrote:
Did she possibly step on somthing that hurt it? I would think it would be sore hocks, but it is only one foot. What is the thing you think caused it?
I think she got a toenail caught on the grate part of her hutch. Right now, I'm searching all over my house for some type of mat to put down for her.

I am not sure what this could be. Have you looked at that foot for wounds or ripped toenails?

The way it looks, it may be dislocated. It just looks out of place. None of my other rabbit's legs look like her's. She's going to the vet soon.

[align=center]I wish you luck! Keep us updated! Sending good thoughts, hope it's an easy fix :pray:

Latest posts

Back