Someone explain to me..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
I was letting Stitch run around in my apartmentas I do everyday when I get home from work she's never in her cageuntil Im ready to go to bed.

I was sitting on the floor watching TV and she hopped over to me as shenormally does for her lovin but this time she hopped onto my lap aftershe pulled away from me cause I never stop petting her until she isdone with it cause I take all the lovin I can get from her.Anyway she hops on my lap and sits there for a sec and hops off and shehad POOPED on me!

Why would she do that she tryin to tell me she's upset with me about something? :(

Ella has done that to me, but she is stilllearning about the litter box...from what I understand if they getexcited they poop, if they get nervous they poop, if they are happythey poop...you get the picture. She probably just couldn'thold on to it!! I wouldn't worry about it...just be thankful they comeout dry!!!:p

Dawn

Pauly used to poop and pee on us. I think it'slike dmmcnair said, and also a territorial thing. They often will poopa little in their play area to mark it. Sometimes they'll even poop onthe furniture to claim it. (Pauly is still big on furniturepooping) Consider yourself claimed by Stitch. ;)

lol! I love that! I guess we are their pets. If only they'd get jobs and start feeding us...

I remember Bub coming up and cuddling, and thenpeeing right there. Big overreactions on my part (No Bub no no no no!!)and plopping him in the litter box did the trick--but he still poopedall over. Don't know why he figured out one and not the other!

Rose

Back