Some questions for the vegetarians / vegans on here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo something I have experience with!!! Not the vegan part as I'm a meat eater too, in fact I was more likely to have a second porkchop than I was to have dessert. This year I made losing weight a goal as I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medicene.

I was a size 28 when I started, I'm a size 16 now and I plan to have the rest of my weight off at least by April of this year. Now I took a desperate route, 800 calories a day, 5 hrs of exercise a week and something called the Center For Medical Weight Loss Program. It includes, Shakes, bars, and soups and thats all you get. If its not out of the bag you don't eat it. Its expensive..but the truth.. you don't need the great white bag to lose weight.

So far my grand total is 79lbs lost. My advice is.. diet and exercise. That's it people, that's all it takes. Watch your calories, stay away from McDonald's. Eat lean meat and veggies and stay away from the processed carbs like white bread, white rice, and white potatoes.If you gotta have potatoes go for the sweet potato, they are delicious and healthier. Portions of meat should be no bigger than the size of the inside of your palm. Eat veggies at will and keep your proteins limited. Cut out the cheese and watch your dairy portions. Don't drink your calories! 64 ounces of water a day at least! And if you have a diet soda it doesn't count towards your water so don't even bother.. stick with the water.

The first three days of dieting are the hardest. Your stomach is shrinking, your fat cells are telling your brain you are starving to death,[They really do that, studies have proven fat cells communicate way more than they used to think] and you are always hungry. Get through the first three days and you will start to feel better. I wish you all the best of luck. I know its made a big difference in my life. And please, make sure you go to your doctor first before you try any weight loss program. You need to make sure you are healthy enough beforehand. He'll also be able to tell you how many calories you need to stick to

Latest posts

Back