Some pics of the babe we are keeping and his mama Fergi

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Here is the lucky baby that is going to be staying with us. He reminds me the most of Ben although he is a lot smaller...lol.

47b5df27b3127cce9dad46599dbd00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df27b3127cce9dad462a1cfe00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df27b3127cce9dad462b9dcf00000016108QZMXDho5bG

and now a few of his pretty mama Fergi trying to get into the empty bag of rabbit chow.

*Hmmmmm, whats this??? Food!!!

47b5df27b3127cce9dad46c41c1000000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df27b3127cce9dad46fd9d1900000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5df27b3127cce9dad46f19d1500000016108QZMXDho5bG

She sure loves food!! I can't believe it but she is still nursing thekits:shock:They look so funny all under her, wish I could geta pic. Think sardines in a can!

soon the baby will be the same size as a mommy. She is such a good mommy though to still feed them.

His wide nose, coat color, and his big ears definitely reminds me a lot of Big Ben.

I love the last picture of Fergi on the feed bag. She's sitting therewith such Class and Poise. Give her a big hug for me, and the baby, andDiva.

Do you have any babies left to find homes for? Just curious. If so, girl(s)/boy(s)??

One of the many New Years Resolutions I have this year is not to adopt any more rabbits; so no, I can't have any.

-Carolyn

Oh look at him! He's so cute :) He is a lucky boy for sure!

Fergi is gorgeous! I love the last photo....... because ofher princess way of holding her front legs! She's posing LOL!

Thanks everyone:D

Carolyn, I still have four babies left but it looks as though my cousinis going to take the one female I have left. They are to go on displayagain tomorrow and I am sure they will soon all find homes. If not Iwill just have to keep them all *wink* *wink*;)

LuvaBun, still not positive of what I am going to name him. I put adeadline on it though, for sure by Monday our little boy will have aname that suits him.

Fergi's mom

Oh, I love these photos! He certainly reminds meof Big Ben, that's for sure. I really love the last picture, she OWNSthat bag of food.

Fergi's Mom...He's so beautiful. I know how hardit is to let those babies go, but it sounds as if youve got a greatplan for finding them good homes. I've actually turned a few peopleaway that come here asking about bunnies. There are a few things I lookforlike asking questions aboutbunnycare,and if they dont ask a lot of questionsI usually put them offuntil a later date.So far, all of those havent shown back upand it's probably a good thing. The few buns that I've found home for Ireally feel good about. I've seen every bun that's left here, andeveryone thats gotten one from me leaves here with acarebooklet and my phone number so that they can call withquestions that I know are bound to come up. Believe me....they call.Each and every one has called at some point!

Fergi is so regal looking in this photo!!! She's a beauty but I bet shekeeps you on your toes. LOL Are you going to try and bond thelittle boy youre keeping to Fergi...Or Diva maybe?

47b5df27b3127cce9dad46f19d1500000016108QZMXDho5bG

Lanna

Latest posts

Back