some opinions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristaw.

Reaction score
these are the bunnies I will be looking at tomorrow. The pic of the two grey ones together are three months old. the picture of the three, are the buns that are 2 months old. Their ears don't look very large to me but I know he is not raising them for show anyway.

Do they look healthy to you? Is there any one you would not consider?

13748_031741_370000001.jpg
13748_031741_370000000.jpg
13748_031741_370000002.jpg

cant really judge off a picture. the bun in the first pic thats to the front would be my first pic based off a picture but i like chunky buns :)

go there, see them, se who comes up to you and who ignores you and who pays attention to you

The pics are gone :( How did it go when you looked at them? I thought when I adopted my buns they were so sweet and laid back. Now, I think they were just scared. When I brought them home and they were comfortable and loved all the new space. Their personalities changed a lot from what it was when I adopted them.

You cannot tell anything from appearance at all.... sometimes the big one that doesn't stand out at all has the very best disposition

Ihave dealt with hundreds of shelter buns and you need to interact with them to get any idea of what you are dealing with.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg because when you get them home then they may develop into something else altogether. :)

I brought him home yesterday morning. I held all three and I looked into their eyes. I felt something more for the one I brought home. He is a doll. He snuggled into my neck and closed his eyes. He's the most chilled out bunny I've ever been around.

Here is a picture of him..

13748_050807_450000000.jpg

Latest posts

Back