Some of my buns

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I did what you saidI think Susan about pasting the image code... If this works I'll be a happy girl and finally be able to share photos.... oh I hope, I hope. Trouble is, I can still see the last picture I posted this morning whenever I open my blog, so I don't know why I can see it, but no one else. Regardless I HOPE THIS WORKS! If so... could a mod take all the redx boxes out for me and just leave the text? I'm not sure if I can do it on my own or not.

If this works - here is Nibs under the Christmas tree -and if you guys can see this, I'll post more :)

015.jpg

I only uploaded a few pictures to photobucket to see if it would work, so now that I know it does (whoopee!) I'm uploading more right now. So this is all I've got right now! lol. But I'm working on it.

Here is Norman and Noel caught stealing presents... almost all critter presents under there anyway.

026.jpg

Kevin said he would get me diamonds for Christmas... but instead I told him I wanted a ferret nation cage and we found one, so this is mine and the Prairie dogs Christmas present a new house for them! This is just after we set it up and moved them.

218.jpg

YAY!! We have pictures :D!

Nibs looks so cute in his Santa hat . And Norman looks like he is smiling - he must have seen all the presents under the tree for him ;) (Noel is still looking for his, lol)

Jan

Thanks Susan :)

Here is Nibs and one of the chicks we took in this fall - they just moved to the barn recently. They were abandoned by their mother and were living outside under a rock. The farmer brought them in with his other chickens but they started beating them up and keeping them from food. We thought for sure they would die the first night home because they were both wet and sickly looking and not eating or drinking, and they couldn't walk. But one night in front of the woodstove did wonders for them!

084.jpg

Rae Rae

129.jpg

Chip and Norman

104.jpg

Nibs in his sweater

118.jpg

This cracked me up although it's not a great shot. Hope loves playing with the goats. Several of the rabbits really enjoy the goats and playing with them.

062.jpg

Bucket and Hope

063.jpg

Wild turkeys and Torn Ear

043.jpg

The chicks helping with the pumpkins

042.jpg

Barley and Max

087.jpg

Thank you Jan!

Here are a few pictures from the past few days. I am exhausted right now but promise I will write more next time.

Here is Fortune and Norman the Chi tonight.

007.jpg

Peter, who was one of the Barrie rabbit rescue buns we took in. He was one of the Flemmies I bottle raised.

205.jpg

202.jpg

and because I thought of you might enjoy, here is a porcupine I found on my hike the other day:

019.jpg

trailsend wrote:
Ok i can see the caption to this pic

Dog "look rabbit i can touch my eye with my tongue!"

Rabbit sits there unimpressed thinking "i am glad i am not a dog"

lol

:bump

Updates, stories, photos?

Need a Chip fan-club photo (before the groundsquirrels wake up from torpor)...

Hope you're doing well Donna, you and allyour beloved family and critters.

Read about your recent losses on another thread--my heart goes out to you.

tonyshuman wrote:
Read about your recent losses on another thread--my heart goes out to you.

Yeah me to...so sorry Donna.

But i have to say that your home is where i would love to be...i love looking at all your animals and how they interact with each other...it's priceless....you are just the luckiest lady to be living the life that i want to live....you have so many wonderful animal's...and they are just the luckiest little thing's to be spending the rest of their lives with you:)

i would love to live your life...it seems like a dream!!
was kinda sad about not being able to see all the pictures, but ill watch this and hope for more!!

Latest posts

Back