Some new pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanie

Reaction score
I had to do it, a big long series of posts with new pictures! Hope you all don't mind.

Here is Chompers coming towards Dave thinking there is food involved.

Stephanie wrote:
Finally, I got a good shot of his crinkly whiskers!
OMG he's adorable :) I love his whiskers :)

Have you weighed him? Bo seems so thick, but I think it'sjust their nature to be thicker (like football players LOL)...

The pic of them eating the apple is precious :) I just alwaysgive Bo a nibble that I have sliced off for him. Neverthought to share mine :)

Valuran is a tank! He's solid rabbit. I'm bringing him into the vet today, so we'll see how big my boy is.

I don't give them apple very often, especially Chompers as he tends toget mushy poops when he eats apple. Of course, he's like a bloodhoundwhenever he gets a whiff of apple. He could be dead asleep and all of asudden he's running over to me begging. Every once in a while I breakdown and let them have the core though. Abby and Valuran are just asbad when they hear the crinkle of a bag, such as baby carrots. Doesn'tmatter what they're doing, they know the sound of the baby carrot bag.lol

Stephanie wrote:
Valuran is a tank! He's solid rabbit. I'm bringing him intothe vet today, so we'll see how big my boy is.

I don't give them apple very often, especially Chompers as he tends toget mushy poops when he eats apple. Of course, he's like abloodhound whenever he gets a whiff of apple. He could be deadasleep and all of a sudden he's running over to me begging. Every oncein a while I break down and let them have the core though. Abby andValuran are just as bad when they hear the crinkle of a bag, such asbaby carrots. Doesn't matter what they're doing, they know the sound ofthe baby carrot bag. lol
We have little piggies I swear! LOL!

Valuran is beautiful! I didn't think mini-rex would get as big and thick as the boys have, but I guess they do! LOL!

I know. I think this is as big as he's going toget, unless he just gets round. lol When I look at Chompers, I thinkhe's a good sized rabbit, but he's all fur. When Valuran and Chompersare next to each other, it always surprises me at the difference intheir size.

Stephanie wrote:
Chompers... tends to get mushy poops when he eats apple....Every once in a while I break down and let them have the corethough.....
Don't hold me to this, but I think I read cores and seeds weren't goodfor buns. I do know I've been eliminating same from applesand pears for as long as I can remember and no bun of our six seems todevelop soft stools.

Just quickly referenced apple in my library and Audrey Pavia inRabbitsFOR DUMMIES, page 103 suggests, "Apple sliceswithout seeds." Doesn't say why and doesn't make the samequalification for pears, so I dunno what to say, other than I don'tfeed the seeds.

Buck

:shock:

Ok, I didn't know this! Thanks Buck, for posting this information forme. Thank goodness I don't give them the core often, and now I won'tanymore. Abby and Valuran don't have any problems digesting fruit, it'sChompy who seems to have a hard time with it - not that he won't gobbledown banana or anything else like that mind you.

Even if you aren't 100% correct, better safe than sorry, right? Although I pretty much take your word as gospel.

Chompers is so dogarned Adorable!

Love the picture of the three eating the apple.

-Carolyn

This is an awesomepost! I'm so glad I didn't miss it! These are the best pics you've everposted of valuran! Whenever anyone in our house sees Chompers we alwayssay "awwwww"! And good ol Abby, just puts up with everything it seems!

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back