Some cute pictures of Cadbury

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gothicangel69

Reaction score
I was eating popcorn, and accidentaly left thebag on the floor. I think that Cadbury likes popcorn. I was able to getit away from him before he ate too much though.

IMG_1334.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

heres some more pictures. we were actually able to pick him up.

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

gothicangel69 wrote:
He is a flemish, but i think he might have some californianin him. Anyone know how i can tell?
If anything, he'd be mixed with New Zealand Whites, notCalifornian. Californian have black ears and black nose, andwould be around 10 lbs or so. New Zealands would be the samesize.

Any idea what his weight is?

gothicangel69 wrote:
He is 10lbs. The reason why i think he is a cross with acalifornian is because he has faint black hairs on his nose andears.
He's an adult, right? Sounds like he's a NewZealand/Californian cross then. A flemish would be at least15 lbs. Don't worry, you're definately not the first personto mistake a New Zealand for a flemish. They look verysimilar, except for the size.

He came from a Flemish Giant breeder. The girlthat i got him from had also gotten two other flemishs from thatbreeder. They look the exact same only Cadbury is a little smaller. Thereason i think he is a flemish/californian cross is that flemishs arearound 15+lbs when full grown, and Californians are around8-12 lbs. The Californians i had were only 8 pounds, so if you crosseda small flemish to a small californian, you could get a rabbitaround10 pounds. It is possible.

I took some pictures of his ears and nose just so you guys know what imtalking about. If you look close, you can see the faint dark hairs.They're not in the same place (on the nose) as a californian, but theyare still on his extremities. I could always shave part of his fur,keep it cool, and if it comes in darker than i'll know that he is partcalifornian, but i dont really want to do that. Is their any way thathe is just a messed up flemish???Are their flemishs out their that arenot solid colors?

Also, notice how his eye's arn't red, even though he is white, another trait of the Californians.

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

What a gorgeous boy Cadbury is...and I love thepics of him in the popcorn bag! LOL...if mom and dad aren't going toshare, I guess he just decides to forage on his own! That's too cute...

:bunny19

Latest posts

Back