Soft Poop in Trio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
:grumpy:Trying to figure this out will drive me nuts! Ok now that I have that off my chest...

I don't think it's Connor because it's done out of the litter pan and he is a litter pan fanatic. Maybe Teresa or Dallas. Teresa was acting alittle funny Saturday I thought it was fireworks and heat.

Today went to clean up a few left over cecals. I have seen them leave those behind because they go to eat them and someone will decide that is the time to play. Anyway I was wipping them up and picked up three poops and they were very soft.

I am putting them in a pen in the living room and watching them like a hawk.

Plenty of hay but what else is good to firm up poop.

I vote for Teresa.

BTW, having the same issues. I can't figure out who in my house is doing it. Everyone is acting and eating fine.

Yea I think Teresa to. She seemed better yesterday. I know those poops are from today. I just cleaned the cage last night.

I just gave them some oats to.

ooh how frustrating having to figure that out, I don't envy you one bit. I'm really lucky as Starsky & Lacey have their own designated areas in the litter tray - Lacey always goes in the top right, Starsky at the bottom - I thank my lucky stars!

Did that didn't find anything. Clean as a wistle. I think I just caught it when it was just starting. :?No idea, we watched them all day. This was them most of it.

100_9010.jpg

Latest posts

Back