Soap's Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapsmum

Reaction score
:) Have had Soap since just before Christmas and he's getting more mischievous every day.

He has recently decided that the loves to nibble on any of mums floral printed clothes, or dads expensive shoes :p
He loves to binky all over the rug in the loungeroom, but wont go onto the tiles, cause he can't get good grip.

He's recently just formed a little mono brow, which I think is hilarious every time I see it. He reminds me of Wario, from super mario bros, haha :D

He's a few photos of what he got up to today (the thing next to him, is from the top of his carry cage, which I put a bath towel over, so he can jump up on and use as a lookout):
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Been very hot and humid here, so been trying to keep him as cool as possible, which means very limited amount of time outside, and lots more toys to play with inside.
:) Some shredded paper added to his bedding, kept him happy for a while too, along with the bit of banana mum gave him for a special treat..

However, we just found out today that he's been very naughty and got behind the tv cabinet and has chewed the phone cord in half :O ! We have now made sure to bunnyproof all our electrical things now.

Soap just looked up at me with his big bunny eyes, to say "Me?". Tssk Tssk :rollseyes

What a cutie!! I love his unibrow (LOL!). Gives him quite the comical look. I do have to ask, is there a story behind his name? I think he's the first bunny I've ever known to be called Soap. ;)

And I guess now that Soap has severed your phone cord, you have officially been 'rabbitauged'. These guys can certainly be sneaky-cheeks; if you miss even just one tiny thing in the room, they will seek it out with their bunny-radar and destroy, and usually will do so within seconds. (My rabbit Anna managed to get my phone cord, modem cord, and extension cord all in one shot one day.)

It's funny too, to hear that someone is sweltering with heat right now...my place is buried in snow at the moment, and I can't wait for warm weather to arrive. Of course once it does here, then you'll be starting to cool off at your end...something that I'm sure Soap will enjoy. :)

P.S. Love his colour, and those comical half-helicopter ears!

:) Haha thanks guys. When we first got him, he never had the unibrow, he kinda just formed it over night.

He got his name, cause both me and my boyfriend like Modern Warfare, and Soap is the main character in the game. It was more of the boyfriends idea :p

What a sweet face he has along with those ears. Phone cords, electric wiring are a rabbits favorite naughty obsession. Glad to see you went and fully rabbit proofed everything. They just can't help themselves.

K :)

Soapsmum wrote:
:)
He got his name, cause both me and my boyfriend like Modern Warfare, and Soap is the main character in the game. It was more of the boyfriends idea :p

Oh yeah I completely understand.

Back