So which cage is right for me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When we adopt out two of our rabbits we plan on keeping one, currently we have this makeshift set up...
DSC_0154.jpg

And this is Timon the Lionshead we will be keeping
DSC_0146-1.jpg

but its incredibly hard to clean and having only one I think we want to go to more of a cage set up....Size really isnt an issue we have the space, but were looking for something not to pricey or fancy just something simple that works and is easy to clean...any recommendations?

An x-pen may be a good solution. They are roomy, portable, and come in several heights (depending if your bun is a jumper or not). I don't have jumpers and the 24" pens work great for me. I did have a temp foster recently that was a jumper and I just clipped some flexible garden fencing over the top. Building a NIC enclosure would be another, less expensive alternative.

If you are looking for a cage cage than I would check on craigslist. If you can find one thats large enough it could be a good solution.

They are less expensive there than trying to buy from a pet store. Just make sure you get the dimensions before you buy it to make sure its large enough.

Latest posts

Back