So, the Maze Haven arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouse_chalk

Reaction score
Here it is!

This is what it looks like upside-down, so you can see how the maze works inside....

1218030777.jpg

And this is what it looks like the right way up. I only made the one storey version for now, but you can change it around whenever you like! :D

1218030864.jpg

But.....

Wait!

There's something missing!

Oh, that's right....

BUNNIES!!!

Well..... they're all asleep! :shock: Chalk's all tucked up asleep in the hay rack (don't ask lol...), Mouse is sleepyily eyeing me from the top level, Snowy is asleep on the second level, snoozing away, and Barney is sat in the litter tray, eyes closed! :X

:dunno:dunno:dunno

WAKE UP BUNNIES!!!

I'm sat here 'on guard' with my camera, ready to snap them as soon as they get anywhere near it lol...... :waiting:

Man, that's so cool.
Looks like a blast- I bet they'll love it.
And if not, you can always pack it up and ship it over to me... ;)

ETA:
I just got a random idea... I wonder if you can hook two+ together? Maybe it's just me (I love walk-thru mazes- I go to the corn maze every year), but I think it would be SO cool to have several of them together...

Unless the buns are comfortable on the wood floors, be sure and put it on a carpet. Mine wouldn't gone in it on the slick floor, but once I had it on carpet they loved it. With the exception of the roof, you set your maze up exactly like I have mine!

Good luck getting pics! I was trying and trying to get some good pictures of a couple of foster buns with a Maze haven that BinkyBunny donated, and by the time I snapped the picture, they had always moved away. I finally gave up and made a video.

It really is a neat idea for a toy. I think you could easily put two together side by side as long as the holes lined up.

Haha! The bunnies are indeed awake! I have these couple of pictures, but every otherbun was so sleepy today! Then when they came out they were either too quick to capture or they preferred the castle! :shock:

Slavetoabunny, they normally play on the wood floors, so they're used to it, but I do think about putting a big rug down from time to time to give them a bit more traction- but I just know they'd pee all over it! :shock:

Xila, yeah you can put multiple mazes together! The instruction leaflet gives a configuration for 2 together, or for a 2 storey maze with just one pack. I don't know if you've seen the other threads, but over in the US you can buy them at www.binkybunny.com

Here's a couple of pics of Mouse in there:

1218058558.jpg

Note the paws!!

1218058890.jpg

Forgive the terrible blurriness of these- they kept moving and I didn't have the flash on to get them quick!

1218059943.jpg

1218060126.jpg

Again, sorry for the blurriness! Osprey, you're right, it's soooo hard to get pics of it!

They do seem to love it though...

I shall be on full bunny maze watch from now on :)

I'm jealous!! I tried to order one for my guys, but it's way too much to ship it to Canada. Boo.

The pictures are great! They look like they are all having so much fun.

Nadia

My maze haven is 2 stories:

100_1108.jpg

And remember not to throw away the circle things that come out of the doorways. If you cut a slit in two of them, about halfway up, you can put them together to make a free bonus toy!

100_1222.jpg

OMG! Thanks for the toy tip Beth! :biggrin2: I was actually just looking at the stack of circle bits I'd cut out and thinking about putting them in our green recycling bin, but now I will keep them for a stock of toys! Thanks!

Mom of Joy and Love, Barney and Snowy fit in it perfectly fine and they are at 7lbs-ish..... Don't know how big Scooter is though!

BethM wrote:
And remember not to throw away the circle things that come out of the doorways. If you cut a slit in two of them, about halfway up, you can put them together to make a free bonus toy!

100_1222.jpg
I saved all my circles to give the buns to chew. That's a great idea about making a toy with two of them. I'm going to try that as soon as I get home tonight!

No problem! I just used kitchen scissors to cut the slot out. If you make it fairly narrow, it will fit together tightly and hold its shape. Tobi loves to chew on hers, and to pick it up and move it around. Nick and Amelia put theirs in their water dish, so they don't get a new one for awhile. Luckily, there are so many of those circle things, I'll just make a new one!

mouse_chalk wrote:
OMG! Thanks for the toy tip Beth! :biggrin2: I was actually just looking at the stack of circle bits I'd cut out and thinking about putting them in our green recycling bin, but now I will keep them for a stock of toys! Thanks!

Back