So sorry I've been missing.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill,
Of course, you have & everyone I'm sure understands! I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you nor what your son is going through. I hope you don't mind, I will be praying for him & you.

I am so sorry! I lost my father-in-law whom I loved to leukemia when it got into his lungs. I wish you and your son all the strength you need. Spend all the time that you can with him and let him know just how much he is loved.

We understand Bill. I'm so sorry about what you've been going through I'll be praying for your son and you. You have been going through some hard times. ((hugs))

hugs_032.gif

So sorry, take all the time you need. My mum has just finished her chemo and radiotherapy for aggressive invasive breast cancer, she has her scan coming up in early july when we find out if the treatment actually worked or not. :dunno

Best wishes.

:pray: We're so sorry to hear this. We just placed Nancy's mom in a Hospice--she's 101 and we were just worn out as we haven't had a vacation or any time for us in 4 years. We understand completely--just don't wear yourself too thin.

Back