So Proud Of Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyScraper

Reaction score
Food, my little 2 and a half month old Fuzzy Lop slept in our outside playpen. But, yet of course with Peach with her. SHe would not be in there alone all night since it is still cold out.
:biggrin2:I am so proud because even 3 and a half month old Sky has not done that yet! I feel so proud of Food though! No one on this forum probably cares but I just had to share that.
I am sorry for waisting your time. I am really stupid.........Sorry, I just looked over and my camera was right there. I am cutting this short because I am going out to take pictures!
I will post them in a minute.

LOL - We're gluttons for pictures and we definantly DO care about all of our forum bunnies' accomplishments!

To bad Food's mom could not accompany her. I think she suffered Brain Damage before we got her and she is REALLY mean and I just did not feel confortable putting Food back with her:grumpy:
BUT Food is having a great time with Peach!

Here are a few of my playpen itself...
x035.jpg

Food, but she is camera shy
x036.jpg

Peach is still in the hut we made.
x037.jpg

We have some really mean rabbits in that pen (Food) haha

I'm not sure it's a good idea to leave her outside all night in an uncovered pen like that. Any bird of prey, raccoon, stray dog or anything could come along and get her. Even opossums will occasionaly kill, especially if they see an easy opportunity.

We got it as a Christmas present from my grandparents. Our yard is sealed with brick wall so not stray can get in. At night we cover it with some lids so nothing can get in. Plus we do not have coons where we live. Also, to keep warm he has much older Peach in there with him. Sorry, Food is a her, I always get mixed up.

Last night got a much needed break with a cage in the shed. Gracie got to spend the night outside with Ace accompany outside the pen. Ace gets to run around the yard like a free rabbit.

They don't digtheir way out of thatpen? Mine would be out in seconds flat! Are they only there when supervised?

They recommend afence that goes into the ground a foot or two (and L-shaped at the bottom) to stop all the 'dig to china' buns.

I think hawks would be a big problem for you, I know you have them there. Even with bigger rabbits they can still mortally injure them. The box certainly helps provide some protection, but a little more cover may be in order.

THere may not be predators around your neighbourhood until you have bunnies outside. Thatwill attract them. :shock:

There are a few articlesand threads in the Library about predator proofing, hopefully I can get a minute to find themor another aMod can find them for you.

I want one of those signs!!

sas :biggrin2:

(PS:Bo says 'Yeah that!'. I just saved her the trouble of posting). ;)

PS: I'm missing a lot of what you're typing 'cuz the photos are so big and its hard to scroll. Can you make them a bit smaller? PHotobucket I think has a forum size edit thingy.

PPS: Fuzzy Lops are my favourite!!

PPPS: I also want your brick wall!!! I want to see my bunnies binkying in the yard, too!

Latest posts

Back