So now I have four rabbits!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovetoeatchocolate

Reaction score
Hi guys, just in case some of you don't know I now have four rabbits. The newest edition is Angel which I think is a Netherland Dwarf (no mix) see the posting I made in the what breed is my rabbit section. I also have Buddy who is a dwarf mix and of course Miley and Oreo my two dutch mixes. Everyone is doing well here and adjusting. I think I might even get lucky and be able to bond all four of them together. They all seem very interested in each other.

Shannon

Wow that will be amazing if you get ALL 4 bonded together! You will be a bonding master! :D

Yeah I don't know if it will actually happen but I do get the feeling that they are extra interested in each other. They keep sniffing each other through their houses. I will be introducing in neautral territory so the bathroom will be very busy!

Oreo and Miley seem very friendly towards other rabbits.

You must know better than to post this thread without pictures!! :p :biggrin2:

Congrats on your new addition!! I have 4 bonded bunnies that started out in 2 pairs. Overall it took about 6 months? But they're all one big happy family now and it's so lovely to watch 4 pairs of ears crowded round the food bowls at dinner time :) :p

Latest posts

Back