So my daughter gives Blossom a haircut!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mindy10

Reaction score
Well I worked at a craft fair all day today and when I get home my daughter tells me that she groomed Blossom for me. She tells me how she brushed her and cut out all her tangles!! She gets tangels around her neck when she scraches so my daughter cut them out!!:shock: Also a few near her legs!! Well thank god it doesnt look that bad. I thought when I went into the bunnies room I was going to find a bald bunny!! But she is so fluffy you can hardly notice. Here she is all brushed ouit with her haircut!! I have to agree my 6 year old does a better job than me!!
1277.jpg

Your daughter certainly had her best interests at heart. She did an amazing job. Was worried before I seen the photo that she had trimmed her top lock. She is one fluffy, cute little bunny.

thanks everyone. Ya one little cute fresh bunny!! Now when I brush her she tries to go after the brush. just waiting for her take a chuck out of it!! But i found her favorite thing is grass so I stick grass in a cup so its hard for her to get at and then i brush her out. It might take a few shots but at least she is not going after the brush!! Things you got to do for a bunny!! I should of gotten a short haired one.

ha ha so doesnt my daughter!! I'll keep you in mind if i decide to get rid of her!! Im sure thats not going to happen. Hopefully she wont start biting me!!

hahah by the title of this I was expect so much worse. But you can't tell. She did a good job.

Hmmmm is it just me or does Blossom always seem like she's giving the camera the stink eye? Hahah don't get me wrong she's stinking cute when she does.

i've never seen a blue eyed bunny before her, i've seen albino bunnies (petco had a bunny that was albino and deaf)
but mostly tthe bunnies around here are dark eyed, and with her light fur she reminds me of a classic blonde beauty, blonde and blue eyed.

wow.. i don't see any cuts at all! Your daughter should look into a career as a hair stylist ;]

Hi Fraggles, I was told her father was a magpie. I saw him and he was white with black patches. Her mother was all white with blue eyes. So I don't see where the viena mark was on the parents but I don't know much about breeding.

Latest posts

Back