So much to catch up on...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEEM

Reaction score
I haven't been around much the last couple of weeks, but that doesn't mean nothing was going on!!

We finally moved all of our stuff over to the garage of our new house.We can't move in until June 1st, but I had to get out of my oldapartment by May 10th. I'm home in Texas right now until I can get intomy new place. The bunnies are still up in Minnesota, but we had quitethe ordeal with a bunny sitter! A classmate and acquaintance of minewas quite excited about caring for them this month. We had all theplans laid out except the actual pickup time. A few days before thedrop off I emailed her to see about the specifics. The next day shehadn't responded, so I called her. The phone number in the directorywas no longer her number. I started to get a little worried. I sent outan email to the MN Companion Rabbit Society foster home list to beg fora last minute sitter in the case I couldn't find this other girl. Sheseems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Luckily a lovelybunny lady stepped up to the plate and offered to take Harold and Judyon for the month. She seemed pleased and it's always nice to have abunny person caring for them. I'm sure they're in good hands. It wasquite the scare though... Just three days before I have to get on aplane and I didn't know where my bunnies were staying! But all is wellnow and I'm sure they're having a blast.

I'm excited to be home for a bit, but just as I was relaxing after thebig move and the bunny catastophe I have something else to worry about.In about an hour I'll be going under the knife!! I'm getting oralsurgery. I have wisdom tooth embedded in my jaw bone in danger ofgrowing into my nerve, so it's coming out. I'm a littler nervous, butall should go well I hope. The surgeon seems really great and he mademe feel better about the whole thing. It's just always a little scarey.I'm getting a general anesthetic which also makes me a little nervous.I've never had any kind of surgery before. So wish me luck!

I won't have any bunny photos or news until the end of the month andthen I'l have tons! We'll be in our new house, Harold and Judy willhave a brand new room, and we'll have another bunny in our lives!!! Ourfoster bun comes home about a week after we get there. I'm reallylooking forward to it.

So that's where we've been the past couple of weeks. Hope you've all been well.

I wondered where you had got to. I am pleasedthat you got someone to care for Harold and Judy - I bet you aremissing them. Sorry to hear about your op. Try not to worry, everythingwill be fine, and you can just think positive thoughts about your bunsin their new home :). Good luck!- Jan

Good luck, Sweetness. I hope you arefeeling better soon. Keep us posted on everything!I bet your buns miss you terribly! :p

Hugs!

Shorty, Star & Krick

Hi EEEM,

I'm glad that the other sitter didn't work out, truth be told. I trulythink that God was watching out for Harold, Judy and you. The other onecould not be trusted. Believe me! I'm sure it was quite stressful, butat least your babies are alive and well. Not sure that would've beenthe case had a Higher Spirit not have stepped in.

Try not to worry too much about the oral surgery. I know it's hard, butreally, you don't feel a thing except for a tiny little prick, butthese days, the doctors usually numb the area with an ointment, and youdon't even feel that. Glad you're getting that dogarned trouble-toothout of there. It's Got to Go! Just remember, the mouth is the quickesthealing part of the body, so you'll be back to feeling yourself withina day or two.

I'm so glad to have you back. I've missed you, but I'm glad you had theopportunity to get away and enjoy yourself. You've worked hard and youdeserved a break.

Jump in anywhere, and once again, Welcome Home. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back