So it's been six months

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic_win

Reaction score
I quit smoking 6 months ago today and I have a huge sense of accomplishment!

I just really wanted to share with someone!

XD

I smoked for years and quit when I got pregnant with my son who will be 18 years old in May. I then picked them back up when he was4or so....... stupid! then quit when I got pregnant with my daughter..... picked them back up when she was around 2...... STUPIDER!

I walked away from them one day about 2 or 3 years ago and I honestly can't stand the smell now.

CONGRATS! don't give into the temptations when they hit you!

It's hard some days....... even now, when I can't stand the smell..... once in awhile I will finish a meal or something and think.... Oh yum - wouldn't that be good.... so I find a straw or something to chew on LOL!

I think I've quit this time actually about 4 years ago...... What helped was when Lexi was starting to ride, I couldn't smoke in the barns so.... I didn't smoke. I was only smoking like 1 or 2 a day by then end and just sat them down once and never picked them back up.

You will feel better, taste better, and smell better!

YAY! My bf has "been quitting" since before I met him (over a year now)... Let's just say that's getting old! He doesn't want to do the patch or the pills because they give you crazy nightmares (?). Anyway, grats on kicking the habit and keeping it kicked (awkward wording)!

tonyshuman wrote:
YAY! My bf has "been quitting" since before I met him (over a year now)... Let's just say that's getting old! He doesn't want to do the patch or the pills because they give you crazy nightmares (?). Anyway, grats on kicking the habit and keeping it kicked (awkward wording)!

Yeah I heard they give you bad nightmares too. So I didn't use them

:D

Congratulations!!!!

My husband quit about 2 years ago, and he still remarks on how much healthier he feels.

Keep up the good work!

wow thats really good of you!
I really hope i dont get into the temptaition of smoking when im older. its just tstupid stupid stupid!

Hope this keeps going. and if it doesnt i'll bunny nap your bunnies and wont give you replacements/look alikes.. tch tch tch. (i dnt knwo if you have seen my posting or not)

keep up the great work!

x

Back