So I have some news...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChompersMom

Reaction score
I am getting married!! My fiance asked me Christmas eve and obviously, I said yes! I just wanted to share the news with all of you :)! I know I haven't been on here much, and for those of you who want to know Chompers is doing wonderfully! He's very much a mommy's boy and cuddles with me all the time.

But back to my news :p hehe

We aren't completely sure what date it will be yet..we are thinking September-ish? We are trying to figure out housing situations first so we will have a place to live together after we are married ;). Pretty sure our parents wouldn't want a newly married couple under their roof haha!

I'm just sooo excited! We've been dating for almost 2 years and we were best friends for about 2 years before that. I love this man more than I've ever known possible and I def. don't deserve someone as wonderful as him..but I'm not giving him up!

Congratulations to him, for landing an EQUALLY good partner, I'm sure!
I propose that Chompers hops down the aisle, with the rings on his ears.

Seriously, consider it...

Congrats again!

Congrats!

Aww...that's WONDERFUL!! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all the details...and all about your wedding planning! :)

:toastingbuns

Congrats :biggrin2:!

I didn't know you got Chompers back? Was it easy?

Thank you everyone :)!

I never got rid of Chompers. It was Moose I rehomed. Sadly, after emailing that girl, she told me she gave him to her friend (and after she gave me such a fuss for asking for him back!). I tried to get her friend's contact so I could at least visit him, since I told him if she was EVER to give him up she had to give him back to me, but she just stopped emailing me. I haven't talked to her since... :(

Latest posts

Back