So... I broke down and

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alyssars1

Reaction score
I went to the mall last night, and we went into the pet shop..
and well, yeah they had baby bunnies -_-
They just melted my heart, and when i put my hand in there to pet them, these 2 lil buns came up to me checking out everything i was doing it was sooo sweet!
but I had been planning on getting a second holland lop, and i dont usually like getting pets from pet stores.. so i resisted the urge to bring one home with me.
but allll night i was thinking about em.. like seriusly i couldnt sleep, lol.
I rushed thru my day at work, and drove to the mall cause i just HAD to see them one more time....
As soon as i put my hand in there to pet them this one little guy came running over to see me and started giving me kisses, i completely fell in love!
So i broke down, Im weak.. i know, i cant resist the sweetness.

Meet the newest addition to the family:
14482_122035_000000000.jpg

Im not sure on the sex yet, but i keep calling him he lol, hes a mini rex 8 weeks old.

D'aaawwww! It's not fair, you already have one ridiculously cute bunny, who said you could have 2?? Lol! He's very adorable though! Maybe when Cricket and him are speutered they can become bondmates!

Thanks aeveryone!!! :)
nochoramet wrote:
D'aaawwww! It's not fair, you already have one ridiculously cute bunny, who said you could have 2?? Lol! He's very adorable though! Maybe when Cricket and him are speutered they can become bondmates!
Hehe thanks and yeah thats what im hoping for! :) I let them see eachother earlier for a bit, they where chasing eachother and then he/she tryed to hump cricket! he's of course to young to do anything :p but, i seperated them then anyway, hopefully they get along when he/shes fixed ;) still working on a name too lol

I know right, lol. I was dying that whole day thought, i just knew he'd be gone when i got back!
and no i dont know the sex yet, he doesnt like to be held on his back at ALL. espicially when i try to look there :p
I dont know what im gonna do if its a girl, cuz for some reason i just assume its a boy and I always call him he lol.
So that would take some getting used to :p

And Im not sure why, but his fur isnt as soft as most mini rexes, altough im sure thats his breed. the other ones he was with where super soft. what would cause this? maybe they washed his fur?? it really doesnt bother me just curius, it looks like super soft rex fur in pictures, its strange...

My previous rabbit Fiver I thought was a girl from day one! And then she turned out to be a he and let me tell you, that was hard trying to think of him as a boy instead of a girl! Now when I visit him I'm like, how did I ever think you were a girl?? lol.

Latest posts

Back