So how will this do for the top part of my "functional" resume?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Ok - here is what I did - I redid my resume with this at the top - then relevant employment underneath...then education...then skills....then software.

I like it - here's the top part...

[align=center] Professional Experience:
[/align]
  • Accounting: Prepare and make bank deposits, manage petty cash and complete monthly financial statements for departmental expenses, code travel vouchers and invoices for accounts payable
  • Customer Service: Provide secretarial support such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
  • Mail: Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
  • Office Support: Establish, maintain, and update employee records, invoices and other files; databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports; inventory and maintain office supplies.
  • Networking: Coordinate and perform operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
  • Computer Skills: Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from verbal direction and knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings, and develop, maintain and update websites.
  • Scheduling: Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and similar activities for supervisors; coordinating travel and lodging arrangements; prepare itineraries; provide calendar of events to staff

I'm going to be applying for a job tomorrow and I put their top requirements at the top of the list (which is why it isn't in alphabetical order).

Latest posts

Back