so excited

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bat42072

Reaction score
my 18 year old daughter Brittney starts school monday to be a medical assistant... I am so proud of her going after something she really wants...

Congrats to your daughter! If she enjoys being a medical assistant, she may be inspired to pursue higher training. Wouldn't that be wonderful for her.

thank you everyone... we are still trying to get her financial aid... she is still going to start monday... we have several grants and a loan... still need $2200 ... but the admissions lady said if we don't get enough loans or grant that they have a program and will finance the rest... keeping fingers crossed for another grant..

That's AWESOME! I hope she does well!

My 18 year old leaves in a month for Purdue University. It's not real far from us which is nice! He already has an on-campus job that will help him have cash to spend when he needs some.

He's going into Agricultural BioChem. My bro inlaw went to Purdue to be a veterinarian...... he hooked up with some bullriders and ended up quitting! :pssd: He still bullrides..... and shoes horses.....

My son better keep his butt there! LOL! You tell your daughter I said she has to as well! Study hard! life will be much better if they have an education!

thanks everyone... My husband had to go back up there yesterday... there was a mess up on one of the applications and we lost 200 dollars off of the pale grant(not sure is sp. correct) we still have one loan app. pending one page says approved for $2800 but on the second page it says pending... even if she doesn't get it all the school says the will finance the rest if she really wants to go to school... she is enjoying her last weekend before she starts school

Latest posts

Back