So excited to find this Forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebraprint

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So glad to have found this community and looking forward to sharing information and stories. I adopted my rabbit Abby this passed Fall when she was two months old. I'm not sure what breed she is so any help is much appreciated on determining it. We are also just looking to make friends with everyone :)
She is so sweet and has recently started giving kisses even! Every day I watch her personality develop more and more. Just a little over six months old now, I think she's done growing. Below are some links to photos starting from when I first brought her home, to lately.

Abby at 2 months old

Day I brought her home

5 months old

Ok, Im not good with rabbits, but being that she has the "black eyeliner" around her eyes, that means she is a Hotot. Now, I dont knwo if she is full bred or a mix. But Im sure someone else who comes across this can help:) Either way she is gorgeous!

Definitely a mix breed, her mom was as small as she was at 2 months old. I didn't get much info from the guy I bought her from, he was some college kid that kept his copious amounts of rabbits in makeshift hutches and such in his backyard. I wanted to take them ALL home, but scampered away with Abby as soon as I handed him some cash. Thanks for the Hotot pin though, she has her first experience meeting children today and she did pretty well. I was a proud mommy

Latest posts

Back