So Disappointed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsons_Mom

Reaction score
After debating what to do about the fighting situation with my rabbits (after 3.5 years of peacefully living together, two of my rabbits decided to push the third out of the group, and refuse to change their position despite efforts to rebond them), I finally decided that rehoming Bee (the rejectee) would be the best choice.

She is constantly laying and sitting next to the division in the pen, just hoping one of her old buddies will come and sit next to her. So, I thought that finding her a home with a single bun that she could bond to would be the best choice, since I cannot bring a fourth rabbit into my home to bond with her.

I found her the perfect home with someone in one of my college courses. He has a neutered male of the same age, and has been considering getting him a bunwife for a while, and we both seemed to think that it was fate that this happened. However, I just received a text that something unexpected came up and he has to put off school and work full time, therefore not having the time or the finances for a second bunny. While I GREATLY appreciate him being responsible about it, I am so sad that the seemingly perfect home got taken away from my poor Bee.

I'm going to be making a post for her in the adoption section, but I just thought it would be easier to share my woes here with you all.

Awww that's too bad that they pushed her out. Poor lil girl. :(I hope she gets her happy ending. :heartsSorry to hear about the change of plans.

So sorry to hear about Bee being rejected by the others. But I think you are doing the right thing. Sorry to hear about the change of plans, but I have to give it to the person who is being responsible. Hoping you can find a "forever" home for sweet Bee.

K:)

Latest posts

Back