So cute!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loppy Earred Mom

Reaction score
I had Stitch running around outside of her cageand I was cleaning so not paying much attention to her trying not tostep on her cause she's under my feet all the time finally she gottired of following me around the house and did her own thing.

I got done got down on the ground and called her name and she camehopping over to me so fast and happily and gave me a smooch then puther head down to pet her it was adorable!!!!!!!!!

Im such a bunny slave.

Hi Loppy Earred Mom,

Isn't it fun to have a rabbit get psyched to see you?

Tonight, I was doing some cleaning and had the news on and fromtime-to-time, I'd look over and laugh at Tucker and Fauna and how shewas giving him a run for his attention.

At one point, I was right in the middle of moving some things aroundand I stopped in the living room for something and Fauna came dashingup to me with those lop ears forward. (Do you know what I mean? Theycan curve them just a bit or bring them forward.)

I put down everything I was doing and got on the floor and kissed andhugged and pet her until she got sick of me; then I went back to thechores.

Bunny Slave? Naahhh.

-Carolyn

I know exactly what you mean Carolyn! They are socute aren't they? I was watching the ball game tonite and shecame and sat with me on the sofa and let me pet her til she got boredof me hehe.

Jan--

I wish I could post a picture of her but unfortunatly I cannot I cantafford a camera right now bills rent bunny and guinea pigs and tons ofother things atm are tying up funds and the camera stuff we had beforewas stolen so until then I just have to be jealous of all you guysposting your cute little buns which I LOVE TO DEATH seeing they are socute!

Marie

Back