Snugglesafe Heat Pad

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinksalamander

Reaction score
I just ordered this:

http://www.snugglesafe.co.uk/heatpad.htm

pet_bed_heat_pad.html

Its supposed to be more for kittens and puppies, but it should be fine, Lottie isn't a huge chewer anyway. Its been egtting so cold recently and she's been buried in her straw bedroom at night, so I'll pop this in with the straw to keep her warm. She's very fluffy anyway!

I'll tell you all how it goes!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

When we had to keep our orphans warm, this was a lifesaver. I don't think that Dora would have survived by herself for her first month without a snugglesafe keeping her warm. She sat on that thing night and day and got angry when we took it to warm it back up. Just be careful when heating it. If you are unsure about how long to heat it, do it in short bursts in the microwave until it is hot enough. Naturestee put ours in once for too long and the outer plastic cover got soft and our disc is now deformed. Still works fine though. Remember to keep the fleece cover on it too. They get really warm when heated to recommended temps. and the bunny could get too hot without the fleece cover between them and it.

I have one of those for our bunnies when they're sick, etc. I need to go heat it up soon ready for Chalky!

She usually wont sit near it though, or one of the other buns will try and turf her off of it! :shock:

I have one for Millie too so that in itself should tell you that they pretty much destruction-proof.:pThey are brilliant, althoughI must admit to heating it up for myself the odd time I've been really cold.;)

I always put it in Millie's bed area althoughI think how much she uses it changes night to night as sometimes I can see she has been sitting right on top of it however other nights she will have buried it right in the back corner of her bed.:?Ah well - at least it stops me worrying to know she has some extra warmth of these cold nights!

pinksalamander wrote:
I just ordered this:

http://www.snugglesafe.co.uk/heatpad.htm

pet_bed_heat_pad.html

Its supposed to be more for kittens and puppies, but it should be fine, Lottie isn't a huge chewer anyway. Its been egtting so cold recently and she's been buried in her straw bedroom at night, so I'll pop this in with the straw to keep her warm. She's very fluffy anyway!

I'll tell you all how it goes!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny
I used to use a heat mat for our rabbits like that one and I put it up against the back wall so they could get away from it if they wanted but still be in the box, and could lie against it when they want. Worked a treat, or at least stopped me worrying :p

Latest posts

Back