Snuggles' spay is scheduled for Tues. the 13th

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynda

Reaction score
Knew you'd all like that:D

Was told to bring food, too. Do you all bring some hay also?

while I'm here, Iwant to thank you again for your support with putting our dog, Cadbury down.

Got her ashes back...in a little wooden chest...today.They,Abbey Glenhttp://www.abbeyglen.comincludeda beautiful card/certificate.

Front says, "Because We Care" Inside top has The Rainbow Bridge poem andthe bottom is the cerificate........

A Final Act of Love

This is to certify that Cadbury

The beloved pet of (my full name)

was individually cremated by Abbey Glen on

The 3rd Day of SeptemberIn The year 2005

I asked my boys seperately (didn't want to cause any upset if they disagreed) and they both saidwe should keep "her".

So, instead of burying, the chest and the cardwill beonthe entertainment center withmyDad's"memorial" photo frame/album.

885de7a6.jpg

Wow, that got me all choked up! *hugs*

As far as the spay, make sure she eats as much as she can right upuntil you bring her in. And yes, hay is a very good idea, as well asher regular food.

Hey Lynda, that is a lovely gesture. What a beautiful way to keep Cadbury close.

Regarding what to bring to the vet...sure, bring hay. BringSnuggles' litterbox too. Although after the spay, she willneed to use paper towels in the litterbox, it might make her feel more'at home.' I bet the vet would think it was great if youbrought veggies too. When I had my buns spayed &neutered, the vet actually HAD carrots and celery there for mybuns. I was SO impressed. My vet said the firstthing they munched on (after coming to) was carrots. :p

Good luck and keep us posted

Hugs! Krick

Thanks!

Dropped Snuggles off at 7:30am. Vet called at 11 and said things wentwell. She was waking up and looking good! I can pick her up any timeafter 4:)

Lynda wrote:
Thanks!

Dropped Snuggles off at 7:30am. Vet called at 11 and said things wentwell. She was waking up and looking good! I can pick her up any timeafter 4:)

:elephant::groupparty::balloons:

Thank God!

Glad to hear it, Lynda! Give that little one lots of kisses for me. :kiss:

-Carolyn

Back