Snuffles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cef81

Reaction score
Okay so of course I rescued a bunny named him Cadbury he was diagnosed with pneumonia first then took him to another vet diagnosed with snuffles so my question is has anyone had a bun bun that had a bad case of snuffles and make it ? This “free” bunny has cost me over $800 in vet care which is stressing me out but I don’t mind cause once I said I’d take him he became my responsibility. He’s still on very expensive injections but we may switch to nebulizer treatments and try that going on 2 mths of treatment 3 rd type of meds 😩 I’m just needing some encouragement please .

The second bunny we adopted had a bad respiratory infection and needed weeks of antibiotics but recovered. Hope Cadbury is all better soon.

The second bunny we adopted had a bad respiratory infection and needed weeks of antibiotics but recovered. Hope Cadbury is all better soon.
Thank you for your response he’s on his second mth of injections but next week we start nebulizer treatments for 10 days so hopefully 🙏 something will beat this thing

Back