SNOWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angoralover

Reaction score
You won't believe what happened this morning. Ijust got a new gazebo for Snowy...but the problem was it didn't have adoor yet. So we got this old wooden door attached to it but it had alittle tiny hole in it....but we thought Snowy wouldn't be able to getout.....until the next morning. I woke up about 6:45am thismorning....when I saw this little white fluff ball in the bushes. Iwent outside to see what it was.......and it was Snowy with a wildrabbit!!!! I thought to my self "that sneaky rabbit!" as I yelled formy mom to come outside and help me catch him. He started runningeverywhere around the backyard with this wild rabbit...until me and mymom surrounded Snowy and caught him right before he speeded off to thewild rabbit again. We put snowy back in the gazebo, and found out thathewent through the hole in the door. My dad nailed a piece ofwood to the hole so that Snowy wouldn't be able to get out again."Snowy, what a sneaky rabbit!". Then I thought to myself....what ifthat wild rabbit was a female....could the wild rabbit have crossjersey wooly cross wild rabbit kits??? Well I'll keep a close look outfor any white fluff balls in the backyard now;)

:DCassandra:D

Hi angoralover,

What a brave monster Snowy is. For a moment, I worried that he really did get away by the name on your post.

Wonder what he and the wild rabbit 'talked' about.

:)

-Carolyn

Well...first of all Snowy is the one of thecutest names for a rabbit I've ever heard of..giggle and second of allthat is really a cute story too...it reminded me of when I raised awild rabbit from a baby and when she was grown enough we let her go inour backyard..the only thing was, she didn't want to leave..she justhung out there and finally we ended up capturing her and bringing herback into the house..she had acquired a tick which I removed and shewas happy as a little lark to get back in...a year later, she wanted togo..she bit my arm hard so I knew it was time for Tushy to go...lol!!She left and we never saw her again...I'm glad you got your babyback!

Really glad you got Snowy back safe :D, it's justamazing what small places they can squeeze through when they'redetermined! As Tarragon taught me last weekend :XBut it'sgood that he stayed near you and didn't race off never to be seenagain, he obviously preferred your company :D

LuvaBun wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Hi angoralover,

Wonder what he and the wild rabbit 'talked' about.

:)

-Carolyn
Bet Snowy was telling him how he got all his food supplied for him,treats, cuddles, nice cosy home etc.. That poor wild rabbitis now sick with jealousy lol -Jan

I'm sure thats exactly what they were talking aboutLuvabun:)I do spoil Snowy a lot...Snowy doesn't understandhow dangerous and unlovedyou areto be wild andfree...and I guess he found out it was after he talked with the wildbunny.:DI'm so glad he stayed in our backyard...I would be so upset ifI would never be able to find him.I love Snowy mybaby....he's a good boy....sometimes.;):)

:DCassandra:D

Back