Snowy pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnybunny63

Reaction score
here in south east england we have only just had our first downfall of snow!

DSC00082.jpg

Some little paw prints in the snow, belonging to Dandy!! awww

DSC00085.jpg

The snowy runs

DSC00084.jpg

Dandychecking the cold stuff out!

DSC00086.jpg

Daisy exploring in the snow!

DSC00083.jpg

Daisy and Dandy in the snow saying hello and good morning to each other!

Hi since it's too cold to bring the babies out in the snow we brought the snow into them. Here's one of Daisy mae playing in the snow. She loved it as did Wilbur & Jackie.

Susan:apollo:

over the last few days we have been forcast 10cm of snow over last night, whihc it came!!! yey we now have around 5cm of snow but more is expected!

this has caused lots of schools to be closed including mine so im off outside to play in the now!!!

i will post pics later!

hunnybunny63 wrote:
over the last few days we have been forcast 10 cm of snowover last night, whihc it came!!! yey we now have around 5 cm of snowbut more is expected!

this has caused lots of schools to be closed including mine so im off outside to play in the now!!!

i will post pics later!
We were forecast it here too, woke up this morning...no snow!!!:X not even sleet... I'm off school anyway, I'm still sick.

We haven't had any snow at all since last February:cry2

Daisy has been out and about in the snow forsome of the day but Dandy i think only took one adventure out and thenretreated back to her warm hutch. As i want her to be able to movearound a bit more i have put her in the greenhouse for a few hours! ialso think she has gone off her food a bit over last night and today.what shall i do?

here are the pics i promised! -

CIMG0574.jpg

CIMG0575.jpg

CIMG0568.jpg

this is my snow man me and my freidns made without and accessories-

DSC00255.jpg

and here it is with face, hat and scarf!

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

sorry the pics didnt have many bunnies in but still!

Hehe! Sorry these pictures are a bit late! Ive only just put the pictures on the computer.

Rosie trying to catch snowballs in her mouth

rosieathoughtonhouse081.jpg

This is her after catching a snow ball - AH! COLD!
rosieathoughtonhouse083.jpg

Latest posts

Back