Snowbunny - The Perfect Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBC

Reaction score
Thought this pic might bring a smile to your faces:

Snowbunny

**Seasonal avalibility ;-) **Maintenance Free **Doesn't need to use a litterbox

** No feeding necessary **Will cool your house in the summer

Don't get me started on snow! I'll be going on about christmas next!! i LOVE christmas! Here's my 'snow bunny', lol.

photo4.jpg

aww Bunnyrules, your bun is gorgeous. Looks big too! I have a dutch so i'm not use to anything much bigger than that.

Edit: Hows the outside hutch coming along??

Thanks Juciyjuicee, i found an old picture of mybunnies today but it's not digital so i can't post it, they look soyoung, Ruby doesn't have her dewlap! lol. Well my parents haven't beenup to see the person who's making it yet but i think (and hope) theyare going next weekend. I'll have to go too though and explain exactlywhat i want, it's very important it comes out right!:D

Edit: ha ha i know what you mean about the size thing, i didn't eventhink my bunnies were big but when i took them to the vets i wastalking to a woman there who runs a rabbit charity and she had a dutchwith her and stupid me said "aww he's cute, is a he a baby" wellactually no aparently, he was 2 years old....wooops!

Latest posts

Back