Snip snip, take 2

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
Mabel was spayed on Thursday! Since Winston'sneutering was so easy and he bounced back so quickly, I wasn't preparedfor how out of it Mabel was when she got home yesterday. She had mepretty worried for a while, but now she's eating a little and poopingand peeing. Pray that she keeps recovering! Right now she's chewing onher cage bars, attempting to break out. I guess she's not really allthat out of it after all! :)

Beth

Yes, she's been getting some pain killers everymorning. Right now she's throwing her litter pan around her cage, soshe must be on the mend!

Why is it the orneryness comes backfirst?!?! Corky proceeded to dump COLD water on me yesterdaywhen I offered it to him...nudge it so it splashed all over me! Lilstinker!

Hello, Nightpoet ;)

My buns are recovering from a spay & neuter. My malewas SO fast to recover! Star has been much slower.It has been 16 days since the OP and she is much better.About 5 days till she was ready to come out and play. Ididn't let her out to excercise till it was 10 days. And letme tell you, she was ticked off at me!!!

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, MOM??!" :p

Hugs!

Shorty, Star & Krick

Latest posts

Back