*sniffsniff* iz a strange worlds out here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qiant

Reaction score
i ish a netherland dwarf wabbit but i ish only 3 weeks old :( mummy thinks i ish too small to be brought home but i did not want to drink milk from wabbit mummy! so i eats food and hay instead.

the first few days i was home wif mummy, she called me bunny! >( I WANT NAME! sho after a while, mummy decided to call me Pebbles. i hears her telling daddy it is becoz i am grey and small like a pebble and also hope that i will become hardy like one!

diz place is really funny. i ish staying alone in a big house. last time, i haf my brothers and sisters with me but i ish alone now. i hears mummy asking whether i should have a bunfriend, but not now becoz she ish first time taking care of a bunbun! there ish a soft soft thing, i thinks mummy calls it a bed that i really likes. it lets me sees the entire room!

mummy and daddy knows that i likes to eats the leafy parts of the hay, so they feed me with it. but they always try and make me stand while feeding me sho after a while, i dont want to eat! ish i a naughty wabbit? becoz yesterday, daddy put me on him and walk over him but i pees on him instead! mummy fell over laughing so i thinks i ish a funny wabbit, i will do more of that to make mummy laugh!

Back