Sneezing?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick95

Reaction score
My new bunny sneezes every now and then throughout the day and tends to do it more when grooming. I haven't been particularly worried about the sneezing, but this morning when I let him out I had a close look at his nose and realized its slightly stained with a light yellowish green color. I checked to see if his paws were matted but they weren't and his nose doesn't actually seem to be running or wet, same with his eyes. So is this anything I should be worried about? My bun likes exploring around my room and under the bed, and I'm sure its a bit dusty in some of the places he likes to explore.. So could this be causing him to sneeze, or he may have an allergy? I just want to know if he's alright and there's nothing more serious going on.

Hey, my 3 months old dwarf is doing the same, she only sneezing one time per round. I think that's happened normally when the place it's no clean or in place with smoke. they are like babies whit her breathing system. I was reading today, in medirabbit.com , some bunnies can have problems in their upper breathing system. Like us! Take a moment and read the article in the site, we need learn this beautiful and delicate creatures.
Bye! Wish you the best.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Rabbit Forum

Latest posts

Back